I know, you are having a shocker.....
Stubbed your toe getting out of bed, spilled toothpaste down your favourite shirt, missed the bus and it's only 8am!!!
You need a personality transplant and quick - before you infect all of your candidates, clients and colleagues with your bad attitude.
Here's my top 5 tips for turning things around - even if it's after 8am!
1. Go for a walk. Change the energy- notice the blue sky, the warm (or cold) air. Smile.
2. Visualize a level 10 day. Change your state by taking yourself to how you would feel if you were having the best day ever.
3. Make a great call. Remind yourself how successful you are. Make another great call.
4. Set some goals for the day and set a reward for reaching them.
5. LAUGH - really laugh, like none of it matters anyway
One of my all time favourites songs is "don't worry be happy"; it always makes me smile. Singing that song to myself always makes me smile and somehow my bad day just disappears.
Until next time, be the best you can be. Gaynor